Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut spinach recipe. To cook coconut spinach you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut spinach:
- Get 2 of and half cups chopped frozen spinach.
- Use of Medium -large white onion.
- Get 1 of and half cup frozen mixed veggies.
- Take 4 pieces of Chicken steak (400 grams).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Cooking oil.
- Use Half of cup coconut powder(maggi).
- Provide 1 of and half cup Pre made tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of cupsWater.
- Prepare of Spices.for chicken marinade:ginger 1overfull table spoon.
- Use of Garlic one teaspoon,salt 1 teaspoon,tumeric half teaspoon,.
- You need of Black seed half teaspoon,cumin seeds one teaspoon.
- You need of Spices for spinach stew:1 teaspoon salt (or as needed),zatar hlf.
- You need of For veggies:Half teaspoon tumeric,half teaspoon corrinder p(opt).
- Get Half of teaspoon curry powder,what's reason salt,zaatar half tsp.
Steps to make Coconut spinach:
- Ingredients list:here using a prepared frozen sauce,just defrosted at room temp, enof to pass a fork or knife thru.
- Rince down the mostly frozen chicken quickly under hot watr block to loosen and.When loosen separate and wash in collander.and set aside to drain in it..
- Marinate chicken:Meanwhile do other preps,and you can put the rest of washed chicken back in freezer or marinate,put in fridge and use for another recipe..
- Prep the frozen spinach leaves block.when spinach is half way defrosted, it is easier to work with since it is choped easily.on the chopping board.
- Chop the onion.
- Cooking:put about 3 tablespoons of oil in pan and heat well and add onions and stir abit.leave cook until golden brown.
- Add mixed vegg,and rest of spices.see ings.check until green beans are cooked,this time when green beans need to be properly cooked, then also veg will be cooked too. Because they cook lastly.
- When half cooked and sizzling nicely,add the premise sauce,Sir in and then add coconut powder. (Certain ingreds may make coconut split) break down any lumpy powder and stir in.
- It will be quite a thick as no water added.now add chopped spinach.and can a st about a cup (or more of water later,again)as needed.not to be too watery or too thick.
- Meanwhile you can dry cook the chicken cubes in a pan (skatter the pieces abit to cook well at their bases)alongside the pan of spinach…so that you can monitor the chicken as it doesn't take long to brown.turn on other side to brown as well.and then turn off heater.set aside the chicken.
- After the spinach is cooked,still dark green and not overcooked add the chicken on top of spinach in pan and cook for further 3, 4 minutes.
- Place in your serving bowl and add some pinches of red chili flacks for decoration..bismillah.enjoy with rice or sima/fufu/ugali.even bread or chapati..Note that coconut doesn't want high heat..also combi of sweet corn in veggies may make it spoil qwick in high heat so store in container in fridge if left over.
If you find this Coconut spinach recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.