Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely buy many food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy spinach eggy bread recipe. You can have spicy spinach eggy bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread:
- Provide Bag of spinach / 3 cubes frozen spinach.
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 of thick slices fluffy bread.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 40 g of butter.
Steps to make Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread:
- Prepare 8 thick slices of fluffy bread..
- Steam the spinach. The rabbit ate all of ours so I microwaved some frozen spinach. Get it as dry as possible..
- Toast the spices for a couple of minutes in a pan big enough for two slices of bread (for later)..
- Combine the spinach, spices and eggs and mix well..
- Soak the slices of bread in the mixture. Use a fork to make sure there’s lots of spinach on each slice..
- Heat up a quarter of the butter. Once it’s melted add two slices of the bread and get cooking!.
- Flip over once slightly browned on the other side..
- Repeat these steps for the remaining slices of bread. I keep the toast warm in an oven while the rest are cooking..
- Serve with all the condiments in the world!.
If you find this Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.