Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Suji ke Pockets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suji ke Pockets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suji ke pockets recipe. To make suji ke pockets you need 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Suji ke Pockets:
- You need 250 gms of Spinach.
- Provide of Boiled & Mashed potatoes-3.
- Provide 1 bowl of semolina.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Curd.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Frozen and boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 of Onions.
- Provide 4 of Green chillies.
- Provide Handful of Coriander leaves with stem.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of Green chillies, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Roasted Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Use 1 of Lemon.
- Get 10/15 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Suji ke Pockets:
- First we take Spinach leaves in a jar add coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste..
- Next, add curd and make a paste. Now add semolina to the paste. If the paste thick add 1/2 cup of water. Let it rest for 10 mins..
- Now take spices and add half part of all the spices like roasted cumin powder, chaat masala powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black pepper, black salt. Mix well and let it rest for 10 mins..
- Now take 2 tsp of oil in a pan add pinch of asafoetida, cumin seeds 1/2 tsp, mustard seeds 1/4 tsp, curry leaves, onions, green chillies & roast. Now add 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste and roast..
- Now add whole remaining spices, boiled mashed potatoes and mix well..
- Now add frozen boiled peas mix well. Add fresh chopped coriander leaves. Mix well stuffing is r ready..
- Now take Tava on gas and preheat. Put some oil then clean with any wet clothes. Now spread the batter like spreading dosa, roasted it from both sides..
- Like in the pic I make thin sheet of batter. Here I made 4 sheet..
- Take the sheet. Apply tomato sauce on the sheet now place stuffing in the centre fold it like pockets..
- Pockets is Ready. Now take another sheet apply tomato sauce then put cheese slices. Place Stuffing in the centre and folds like pockets..
- Two types of pockets is Ready..
- Now take a tava add 1 tsp of oil add asafoetida, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves. Now put Pockets on the tava and roast on both sides..
- Your very Tasty Delicious Healthy Breakfast Recipe. Suji Pockets is Ready to serve. Thanks a lot..
If you find this Suji ke Pockets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.