Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn and spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and spinach curry recipe. To make corn and spinach curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn and spinach curry:
- Use 300 gms of spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen sweet corns.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 5-6 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Corn and spinach curry:
- Roughly chop onions. Wash spinach properly and roughly chop..
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add curry leaves and let it splutter. Then add chopped garlic saute, add onions and fry till light golden. Then add chopped tomatoes and cook till mushy, add ginger garlic paste and all the powder masala and salt. Mix well. Cook till oil leaves sides.
- Add sweet corns and mix then add spinach and mix well. Add a little water if required. Cover the lid and let it cook for 20 mins..
- Serve hot with roti or rice..
If you find this Corn and spinach curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.