Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach & Coriander Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Coriander Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & coriander curry recipe. You can cook spinach & coriander curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach & Coriander Curry:
- Get 250-300 g of Frozen Chopped Spinach *thawed.
- Use 1 bunch of Coriander *about 100g *finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 of Large Onions *thinly sliced.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Canola Oil.
- Provide 1-2 cloves of Garlic *grated.
- Use 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 1 of Ripe Tomato *diced.
- Use 2-3 teaspoons of Curry Powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala *optional.
- You need of Hot Chilli Powder *as required if you like it hot.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Salt *You might need extra 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon depending on the saltiness of the stock.
- Take 1 cup of Vegetable Stock OR Chicken Stock *250ml.
- Use 1 cup of Edamame OR Cooked Chickpeas.
- Get of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
Steps to make Spinach & Coriander Curry:
- Spinach and Coriander need to be finely chopped, OR process them together into paste using a food processor or blender..
- Place Onion and Oil in a large heat-proof bowl and cover with a large plate. Heat for 3 minutes, mix, and heat 2 more minutes. Mix and heat extra 2 more minutes..
- Carefully transfer the onion to a large sauce pan or a pot, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, turn down the heat if needed, until caramelised and browned..
- Add Garlic, Ginger, Tomato, all spices and Salt, and cook, stirring, until Tomato is softened..
- Add the Stock and Edamame (or Chickpeas) and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Taste the saltiness. Depending on the saltiness of the stock that you use, you might need extra salt..
- Serve with freshly cooked Basmati Rice or rice of your choice..
If you find this Spinach & Coriander Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.