Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer pinwheel samose recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer pinwheel samose recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer pinwheel samose recipe. To make palak paneer pinwheel samose you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer pinwheel samose:
- Prepare 200 gms of palak chop ki hui.
- Get 1 cup of paneer crush Kiya hua.
- Get 1 of onion bareek kata.
- Get 1 of tomato bareek kata.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 of mirchi Kati hui.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of maida.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get of Parchment paper.
- Provide 1 of frozen puff pastry sheet ya homemade sheet.
Steps to make Palak paneer pinwheel samose:
- Ek pan mein olive oil heat karein. Ab usmein onion aur garlic daal kar saute karein. Green chillies, tomato, salt, dhania powder aur haldi daal ke ek minute tak saute karein. Palak daalke mix karein. Cover karke 2 minutes tak pakaye..
- Paneer daalke 5 minutes tak pakaye ya tab tak jab tak saara moisture na Sukh jaaye.. Sprinkle garam masala and mix. Let the filling cool..
- Preheat oven at 180° C. Sprinkle maida on work surface and roll out the puff pastry sheet lengthwise. Stuffing Ko pastry sheet par spread karein edges par 1 inch jagah chorte hue Short side se roll karein.aur acche se ends secure karein. Slices mein cut karein Baking tray mein parchment paper lagaye aur oil brush karein.. Lay the slices flat on the baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake for 10 -12 mins or till done..
If you find this Palak paneer pinwheel samose recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.