Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chickpea spinach curry recipe. To cook crockpot chickpea spinach curry you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry:
- Use 5 of chicken tenderloins (optional).
- Get 2 cups of chickpeas dried.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Use 1 8 oz bags of spinach frozen.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 4 of tbl curry paste.
- Get 1 of cumin tbl.
- Provide 1 of coriander tbl.
- Prepare 2 of cilantro tbl dried.
- Get 2 tsps of salt.
- Use of peppercorns cilantro red & fresh for garnish.
Steps to make Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry:
- Plug in crockpot and set to low heat (cook time 6-8 hrs) or high heat (cook time 3-4 hrs).
- In a small bowl mix the coconut milk, curry paste, spices and herbs.
- Cut the raw chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Add chickpeas to crockpot. Then add chicken and onions.
- Pour coconut curry sauce over chicken and onions.
- Pour frozen spinach on top.
- Cover with lid and let cook for specified time.
- Garnish with red peppercorns and fresh cilantro.
- Enjoy with rice and or naan!.
If you find this Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.