Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chickpea & Spinach Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea & Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea & Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea & spinach curry recipe. To make chickpea & spinach curry you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea & Spinach Curry:
- Take 50 g of curry paste.
- Provide 8 g of coconut oil.
- Get 2 of x 50g sachet coconut creamed.
- Provide 500 ml of hot water.
- You need 200 g of frozen diced onions.
- Provide 200 g of frozen spinach.
- Provide 1 can of chickpeas drained.
Instructions to make Chickpea & Spinach Curry:
- Add the coconut oil to a pan and allow to melt.
- Add the curry paste, creamed coconut and half of the water to the pan and mix together into a smooth paste.
- If it's easier you can add the ingredients above together and then blitz in a blender. Once smooth then add back to the pan.
- Add more of the water a little at a time to your required consistency and bring to boil.
- Add the onions and spinach to the pan and allow to cook.
- Add the chickpeas to the pan and cook until ready to serve.
- Serve with rice.
If you find this Chickpea & Spinach Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.