Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion vada with ginger garlic chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion vada with ginger garlic chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion vada with ginger garlic chutney recipe. To cook onion vada with ginger garlic chutney you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion vada with ginger garlic chutney:
- Get 250 gram of urad dal.
- Provide 50 gram of rice powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Take 100 gram of onion.
- You need 6-7 of Green chillies.
- Use 500 gram of oil to fry.
- Use as required of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Onion vada with ginger garlic chutney:
- Soak the urad dal for 3-4 hours.
- Now grind the soaked urad dal till it gets plane..
- Then add the rice powder to the grinded urad dal and mix it well. Then keep it for 1 hour..
- Now cut the onions, green chillies and curry leaves, add it to the batter and mix it well..
- Now heat the oil in a pan and put the batter in the shape of circles with a hole in the middle and deep fry..
- Fry till it gets golden brown in colour..
- Take it out from the oil and keep it on a tissue paper so that it will soak the oil..
- Now it's ready to be served..
If you find this Onion vada with ginger garlic chutney recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.