Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon and Spinach Cob recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon and Spinach Cob recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon and spinach cob recipe. To make bacon and spinach cob you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon and Spinach Cob:
- You need of Dip.
- Provide 1 packages of onion soup mix.
- Use 1 cup of mayo.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 250 grams of cream cheese.
- Get 300 grams of bacon diced.
- Take 2 cup of grated cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Get 1 large of round bread loaf.
- Provide 500 grams of frozen spinach (defrosted).
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 large of brown onion diced.
Steps to make Bacon and Spinach Cob:
- preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cut a lid on the top of the loaf and hollow out the centre. Leave aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan add onion and bacon until cooked then add in the defrosted spinach (ensuring you press out any extra moisture before).
- In a saucepan add mayo, cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix stir on med heat untill smooth and creamy. Take off the heat and add curry powder and cheese..
- Combine the spinach mix into the pot . Once well mixed spoon into the centre of the hollowed out loaf and replace the lid. Wrap in foil and bake for 15 – 20 minutes..
If you find this Bacon and Spinach Cob recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.