Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma curry heidi style recipe. To make chicken korma curry heidi style you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- Prepare 3 of or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways.
- Use 1 of brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of sultanas/golden raisins.
- You need 4 of or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste.
- Use 1 of 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk.
- Take 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 3 of portions frozen spinach.
- Use of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant.
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk.
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout.
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly.
If you find this Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.