Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 5 minute midnight ramen recipe. To cook mike's 5 minute midnight ramen you need 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen:
- Use 2 (14 oz) of Cans Low Sodium Beef Broth [high sodium will easily overwhelm your dish].
- Take 2 Packages of Oriental Ramen [+ flavor packets].
- Get 6 of Thai Chilies [stems removed – minced].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil Leaves [left whole].
- Provide 1 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts (left whole).
- Take 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chilled Pickled Ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Quality Thai Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Provide Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
Steps to make Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen:
- Place broth, noodles and flavor packets in a 6 quart pot. Begin your boil. While waiting for boil – quickly chop your vegetables, pull your leaves and gather your seasonings. At boil, throw everything in your pot except for your Thai Basil leaves, Cilantro leaves and pickled ginger. Boil for 5 minutes. At 4 minutes, add your Thai Basil leaves. Plate immediately and top/garnish with fresh Cilantro leaves, chilled picked ginger and red pepper flakes. That's it! Easy peasey! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.