Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Curry Basa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Basa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry basa recipe. To make coconut curry basa you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Curry Basa:
- Take 2 of fresh Basa fish or frozen.
- Provide 1/3 of vinegar.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk (I used grace brand) |doesn’t matter which brand.
- Take 1 cup of bok choy.
- Get 1 cup of spinach.
- You need 2 of Thyme leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of natural seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil (your preference I used.
- Prepare of vegetable).
- Take 1 of whole small onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic minced.
Steps to make Coconut Curry Basa:
- Get a bowl and place the fish with the vinegar and water and let it sit for 5 minutes (cleans the fish).
- Take the fish out of the bowl and place it on a cutting board or a another bowl. Started adding all the seasonings on the fish except the thyme, onion, garlic, bok choy and spinach..
- Turn the stove on to the heating level of 6. Place the garlic in a frying pan and let it become light brown. Next place the fish and let it cook 5 mins on each side..
- Pour the coconut milk over the fish and add the bok choy, spinach, onions, thyme. Turn the heat to 4 and cover the frying and let it cook for 15 mins. Then turn the heat to low to let it simmer. ( you want to make sure the bok choy, spinach and onions are cooked..
- If you can find the thyme take it out. Then serve. I ate rice and peas with it, but you can eat it with any side dish..
If you find this Coconut Curry Basa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.