Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paalak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paalak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paalak paneer recipe. You can have paalak paneer using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paalak Paneer:
- You need 14 oz of Block of Paneer Cheese (Cubed).
- Prepare 3 oz of Garam Masala Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Use 1 small of Diced Tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for spinache).
- Take 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for browning paneer cheese in frying pan).
- Take 1 bag of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
Instructions to make Paalak Paneer:
- Gather all ingredients beforehand so you know if anything is missing..
- Take block of Paneer Cheese and dice into medium-small cubes,.
- Fry cubes of Paneer Cheese in skillet on stovetop using medium-low heat & 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
- Place frozen chopped spinache in large cooking pot with 1 cup extra virgin olive oil. Then boil with onion, curry, tomatoe, and garlic for 1hr or until creamed..
- Once boiling mixture has a creamed texture you can then introduce the cubes of paneer cheese into the pot..
- Stir well and let cook an additional 10 minutes.
- CAREFUL IT MAY BE HOT! Let cool 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Paalak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.