Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot recipe. You can have mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot using 36 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- Use of ● For The Proteins:.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Raw Chicken [I use thigh meat].
- Prepare of Raw Thin Sliced Beef.
- Use of Raw Shrimp Or Scallops.
- You need of ● For The Beef & Chicken Broths:.
- Use of Beef Stock.
- Take of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Seafood Stock.
- Prepare of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare of Fresh Thai Chilie Peppers.
- Take of Sichuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste.
- Get of Sichuan Dried Red Peppercorn Blend.
- Provide of Gochujang Roasted Hot Pepper Paste.
- Prepare of Dried Scorpion Chiles.
- Take of Dried Red Thai Peppers.
- Take of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of Fresh Garlic [smashed – divided].
- Provide of 2" Chunks Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare of Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use of Chinese 5 Spice [per side].
- Take of Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Use of 2" Chunks Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Lemon Grass.
- Use of Fish Sauce.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Brown Sugar [optional].
- Prepare of Jalapeños.
- Take of Star Anise.
- Use of ● For The Vegetables:.
- Take of White Onions [quartered].
- Use of Fresh Whole Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Fresh Chinese Cabbage [bok choy – quartered].
- Use of Fresh Broccoli.
- Prepare of ● For The Kitchen Equipment:.
- Prepare of Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot.
- Use of Wooden Or Metal Scewers.
Steps to make Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- In one side of your Shabu-Shabu pot – add your beef stock. In the other side – add your chicken stock. If you own a secondary Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot – add your seafood and vegetable stock to each side..
- Add your Szechuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste as desired..
- Szechuan Peppercorns as desired..
- Chop your herbs and vegetables and gather your seasonings..
- Place all broth ingredients in to your separate broths. Unless you're an idiot – stay away from the left side. ;0) Guess what? I'm an idiot!.
- Turn your pot on and bring to a steady simmer for 15 minutes. Long enough to release the flavors of your chillies, Thai basil, ginger and diakon radishes. Leave pot at a healthy simmer..
- Trim fat and thin slice your chicken, beef and seafood. Feed your protiens on to your wooden skewers..
- Skewer meat, seafood and vegetables about 2" in length in scewers. Just enough to be submerged in your bubbling broth..
- Feed your desired vegetables on to separate skewers as well..
- Submerge your skewers in to your bubbling broths for at least 3 minutes. Or, longer, depending upon the thickness of your meats. Turn scewers regularly. Less time will be needed on your seafood and vegetables. Have your guests feed from the communal pot and directly from their scewers when they are fully cooked. No worries. No germs could ever survive this broth! For added spice – dip wet meats, seafoods and vegetables directly into a basic dried red pepper flake, peppercorn and sea salt mixture..
- Enjoy your extra spicy, culinary taste and tour of Chengdu, China!.
If you find this Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.