Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya Makhana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya Makhana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya makhana curry recipe. To cook soya makhana curry you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soya Makhana curry:
- You need 1/4 cup of soya nuggets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Use 1/4 cup of makhana.
- Get 8-10 of cashews.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 1 inch of ginger piece.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Soya Makhana curry:
- First boil water and add little salt to it. Now add soya nuggets to it and cook for 6- 8 min. Drain it and wash with cold water and squeeze water from it. Now heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and add soya nuggets to it and saute it for 2 min for removal of excess water..
- Boil green peas with little salt and sugar for 5 min. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped tomatoes, onion, cashews, ginger and green chillies to it and saute it for 5 min. Now cool it and grind to make a fine paste..
- Now heat oil in a pan and add this paste to it. Add all spices to it and cook for 2 min. Now add some water to it and boil for 2 min. Add peas, soya nuggets and makhana to it. Cook it for 5 min. Now add 2 tbsp of fresh cream to it. Healthy and tasty curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Soya Makhana curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.