Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Hamburger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Hamburger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked hamburger steak recipe. You can cook baked hamburger steak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Hamburger Steak:
- Get 2 of burger patties.
- You need 4 tbsp of Bistro (brown gravy thickener).
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of steak spice.
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (284mL).
- Get 1/2 of white onion sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter (or margarine).
- Take 4 slice of bacon.
Instructions to make Baked Hamburger Steak:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry onion and butter until almost starting to brown.
- Whisk water and Bistro together, mix in steak spice and can of soup.
- In an oven safe dish (i used a metal loaf pan) place the two patties, pour onion mixture over patties, place 2 bacon strips (pre- cooked) over each patty, pour Bistro mixture over dish.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, serve with desired side dishes..
If you find this Baked Hamburger Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.