Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malai Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta curry recipe. You can cook malai kofta curry using 33 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malai Kofta Curry:
- Get of For kofta -.
- Get 1 cup of paneer (mashed).
- You need 1 cup of boiled potato.
- Provide 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Take of few coriander leaves chopped.
- Use of salt as per taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take of few cashews and raisins.
- Get of oil for frying.
- Provide of For gravy -.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 of green cardamom.
- Use 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 3-4 of black pepper corn.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 5-7 of cashews.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh malai / cream.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare of some fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Malai Kofta Curry:
- First in a mixing bowl add grated / mashed paneer, boiled mashed potatoes, fresh coriander, green chilli, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and mix everything to combine well. (add tbsp corn flour or maida if required, I didn't add)..
- Now take a small portion from mixture, roll it and flatten it on palm, place cashew or raisins in it and roll gently to make small ball.make all kofta balls similarly..
- Now roll each ball with little corn flour and deep fry in medium hot oil until nice golden..
- Now heat a pan with tbsp of oil, add all whole spices and saute for few secs. now add roughly chopped onion, tomatoes, green chilli, ginger garlic and cashews. cook until tomatoes gets softens.add little water if required. let the mixture cool completely and then blend to make puree..
- Now in a pan heat oil + butter,add blended puree and cook until oil separates.now add turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.saute for a min.add kasuri methi, and mix..
- Now add fresh malai or cream and stir continuously until oil comes on surface.add as required water to get desired consistency of curry, cover it and cook until the mixture starts to thicken and oil separates from sides..
- Finally, in a serving plate pour the curry over kofta, garnish with coriander and cream, malai kofta is ready to enjoy..
If you find this Malai Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.