Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dump and Go Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dump and Go Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dump and Go Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dump and go chili recipe. To cook dump and go chili you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dump and Go Chili:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cans of dark kidney beans (32 total oz).
- Provide 2 cans of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies (20 total oz).
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 16 oz of water.
- Take 2 teaspoons of celery salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 1 of McCormick chili seasoning packet.
- Prepare of Sides.
- Take Scoops of Fritos.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Dump and Go Chili:
- Season the ground beef with the minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, black pepper, paprika, and chili powder. Then, brown the ground beef and drain it..
- Pour the ground beef, dark kidney beans, rotel, chili seasoning packet, and water into a crock pot. Stir well..
- Cool the chili on low for 5 hours. (The first night, I use the chili to make chili slaw dogs because it hasn't cooked long enough to eat by itself.) Put the crock pot in the fridge overnight..
- The next day, cook the chili on low in the crock pot again for another 5 hours..
- Serve with shredded cheese and Fritos..
If you find this Dump and Go Chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.