Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Paneer Kabab Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Kabab Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Kabab Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer kabab curry recipe. You can have paneer kabab curry using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Kabab Curry:
- Use 250 grams of Paneer.
- Take 8-10 of Cashew nuts , raisins,.
- You need 1cup, of milk.
- You need as required of ginger, green chillies,salt,.
- Take as required of sugar,coriander leaves,chilli powder,cumin powder,.
- Use as required of mustard oil, poppy seeds.
Instructions to make Paneer Kabab Curry:
- Boil paneer with salt for five minutes.
- Smash it softly,mix cashew nut, raisins,salt, little bit sugar, chilli powder,cumin powder,.
- Shape it like kebabs..
- Fry the kababs…
- After that, pour mustard oil in pan..
- Give ginger, green chillies paste in oil.let it dry..
- Add the paste of poppy seeds..
- Then mix milk instead of water.
- Finally give coriander leaves for garnishing.
If you find this Paneer Kabab Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.