Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi besan curry recipe. You can cook shahi besan curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi besan curry:
- You need 200gm of Gram flour.
- Take 2 cups of Refined oil.
- Get as per your taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tea spoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 7 to 8 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tea spoon of Ajowan.
- Take as per your taste of Green chili and ginger.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi leaf.
- Prepare 5-6 of Tomatoes.
- Get 5 to 6 of Cashew nuts.
- Get 10 to 12 of aisins.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Provide as per need of Water.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of Garam masala.
Steps to make Shahi besan curry:
- First of all take gram flour in a bowl and mix salt,red chilli powder,ajowan,curry leaf, green chili and ginger paste and add some water and make all of these semi liquid paste take a pan on a gas stove put two spoon of refined oil wait till the oil become hot then poured already made semi-liquid paste into the pan then on a slow Flame of gas and let it dry into a thicker semi liquid put off the gas..
- Secondly transfer this liquid into a oily plate after 10 minutes divide into some pieces like that..
- Thirdly fry it deeply in refined oil..
- This recipe is without onion and garlic so we use lots of tomatoes some cashew nuts and raisins and make the paste in a pan just like ginger garlic paste and put all spices in to the pan and cook it for 10 minutes now the gravy is ready put all pieces of cake in it and cook it 2 to 3 mins now sprinkle some Kasuri methi in it now the delicious Shahi besan curry is ready to eat..
- The speciality of this recipe is that it doesn't require onion and garlic and easy to cook..
If you find this Shahi besan curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.