Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaju masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju masala curry recipe. You can have kaju masala curry using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kaju masala curry:
- Take of Cashew tomato paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 2 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashew nut.
- Provide 2 of medium sliced onion.
- You need 3 of medium cut tomatoes.
- Get 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Take as required of Water.
- Prepare of For gravy.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 of tej patta.
- You need 1 cup of cashew nut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Get 2 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need as required of Water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 TSP of garam masala.
- Take 1 TSP of fresh cream.
- Provide 1 TSP of kasuri methi dry.
Instructions to make Kaju masala curry:
- Hart ghee. Add cashew nut and fry till golden brown. Add onion. Dry red chillies. Tomatoes. Garlic cloves and cook until tomatoes and onion mushy..
- Cool down to room temperature and grind to a fine paste. Add water to adjust the consistency. Gravy is ready and keep a side.
- Heat the ghee. Add jeera and Tej patta saute it for few minutes. Add cashew nut and saute till golden brown..
- Add red chilli powder. Coriander powder and saute it for min. Add prepared gravy. And cook it on a law flame for 7-8 min.
- Add hot water to adjust consistency and bring it boil. Add kasuri methi. Garam masalo and cream. Mix well.
- Kaju masala curry is ready. Serve hot with roti and salad..
If you find this Kaju masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.