Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Makhana curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makhana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana curry recipe. To make makhana curry you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Makhana curry:
- Take 1 1/4 cup of makhane.
- Take 3/4 cup of peas.
- Provide 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 21/2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Take 6 of cashews.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 TSP of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cow milk cream.
- Prepare 6 TSP of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ghee.
- Get 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Provide 2 tsp of green coriander chopped.
- You need 125 gm of paneer.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 4 of Almond soaked in water and peeled.
- Prepare 2 pinches of green elaichi powder.
Steps to make Makhana curry:
- Take Makhane in a heavy bottom karahi add 2 tsp oil and saute for 4 min on medium flame till light golden brown..
- Next step is boil frozen or fresh peas in pressure cooker with 2 whistles and very less water..
- Keep aside peas to cool.Next is wash cottage cheese and cut in small cubes.Heat a TSP of oil and saute paneer pieces till light golden brown..
- Sauteed paneer..
- Next step is chop 2 tomatoes add in mixie jar,add 1 green chilli,add 6 cashews,washed peeled ginger piece and crush in mixie.You can also blanch tomatoes and puree and saute with little oil as I do and keep.I did earlier then crushed with ginger,cashews and green chilli..
- Next step is to prepare,heat 2 tsp oil with 1 TSP ghee add zeera,when it crackles add hing,saute add tomato cashew paste and saute..
- Sautee masala nicely till oil seperates,in between add salt to taste,red chiili powder,dhania powder and saute for 5 to 7 minutes.Add makhanas in gravy..
- Mix in masala,add boiled peas in it and mix.Add 1 1/2 cups of water and cook for 5 min covered,add paneer pieces cook for another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add fresh cream or frozen 2 tsp in the dish.Add garam masala on top.Add elaichi powder on top.Add chopped coriander to garnish.Add cream on top,I used cow milk cream.Decorate with almond slivers peeled.Serve with plain roti or tandoori roti..
If you find this Makhana curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.