Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with mango & prawns recipe. You can cook thai yellow curry with mango & prawns using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili paste.
- Get 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of tamarind sauce.
- Use 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 1/2 of thumb fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chili.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 4/5 of cherry tomatoes OR 1 red bell pepper.
- You need 8/10 of Prawns (I used frozen).
- Prepare Handful of frozen peas.
- Take 1 of small mango.
- Prepare Handful of salted cashews.
- Use of Spices.
- Prepare Bunch of fresh coriander.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Curry.
Instructions to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Defrost the prawns. Grate the garlic and ginger, chop the shallot, the fresh chili and the mango, halves the cherry tomatoes (or chop the red bell pepper)..
- In a medium pot, over a medium fire, heat the fish sauce and the chili paste (adjust the quantity to your liking and the level of spice of your available paste!) for a minute, then add the garlic, the ginger, the shallot and the cashews until lucid & brown, then add the tomatoes (or peppers) and the frozen peas until soft..
- Add the lemongrass, the bay leaf, the mango, half of the coriander, and half of the lime and cook for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk (and a splash of water if needed), then add the spices – Cumin (I personally do not digest it well, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!), Turmeric, and Curry, and stir well to combine..
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and let it bubble away, being careful it does not dry up too much..
- When nearly ready, add the prawns for a few minutes (I do not like them overcooked!), then remove from the heat, remove the lemongrass stalks, add the tamarind sauce, stir well, and you are ready to serve..
- I like to serve it in little clay serving pots with rice, Thai prawns crackers and sweet chili sauce; garnish with the remaining lime, coriander, and fresh chili..
If you find this Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.