Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe. You can have roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Use of cauliflower head.
- Get of medium potatos.
- Take of large garlic clove.
- Prepare of tahini.
- Get of vegetable broth.
- Take of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Preheat the oven at 375°..
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down..
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini..
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned..
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth..
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above..
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish..
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus..
If you find this Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.