Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beer cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer cheese soup recipe. To cook beer cheese soup you only need 33 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beer cheese soup:
- You need 2 of medium carrots, sliced half inch pieces.
- You need 2 of large jalapenos, diced, deseed for less heat.
- Get 1 of Serrano pepper, diced and deseed for less heat, I like spice.
- Provide 4 of celery stalks, sliced medium.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- Provide 6 of small red potatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 lb of bacon, I used thick cut.diced placed on cookie.
- You need sheet of preheat oven 375 degrees, bake for 15 minutes until crispy.
- Provide of place on paper plate,on a paper towel, absorbs grease.
- Use of reserve 1/2 cup for garnish.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 of package, skinless smoked sausage.
- Take 1/2 inch of sliced medium.
- Get of saute until browned.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of box Swanson chicken broth.
- Take 2 (12 oz) of bottles Sam Adams Boston lager.
- Prepare 3-5 of shakes Worcestershire sauce start with 3 add more to taste.
- Take 3 cups of grated sharp cheddar.
- Take 2 cups of grated gruyere.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 3 cups of half and half.
- Take of spices, start low, can always add, can't remove.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder I used 2.
- You need 1 tsp of Coleman's dry mustard I used 3.
- Take 1 tbsp of each hot Hungarian paprika, smoked paprika I used 2 each.
- Take 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use of pepper to taste, I used 1 tsp each black and white peppers.
- Take of Warning!! Do Not Add Salt until the end, don't be sorry, this is.
- You need of my second attempt.
- Get 1 bunch of green onions sliced 1/4 inch – garnish.
- Use of sour cream – garnish.
- Provide of jalapeno cheddar cheese bread sliced.
- Provide 4 of Sam Adams Boston lager.
Instructions to make Beer cheese soup:
- Melt butter, medium heat, in large Stock pot.
- Saute vegetables 4 -6 minutes.
- Except potatoes and green onions.
- Add spices and bacon, don't forget to reserve half cup bacon.
- Add chicken broth, beers, Worcestershire sauce.
- Add potatoes, bring to a boil.
- When potatoes are softened lower heat to a simmer.
- Mix grated cheese with the flour,add stir until combined.
- Add half and half, Do not Boil, keep at a simmer, will curdle.
- Adjust spices, add more to taste,.
- NO Salt, the bacon is the salt.
- Add smoked sausage.
- Simmer until well heated, or longer.
- The longer it simmers the better.
- This brings the spices out.
- Don't forget to have a beer.
- Ladle into bowls.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onions, reserved bacon.
- Make it your own, I also added sliced jalapenos.
- Serve with jalapeno cheddar cheese bread.
- I got mine from the jewel bakery.
- Awesome, cheap, no work, gives you time to drink your beer.
- Sam Adams would approve.
If you find this Beer cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.