Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rohu cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rohu cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rohu cauliflower curry recipe. To make rohu cauliflower curry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rohu cauliflower curry:
- Get 500 gm of fish.
- Prepare 500 gm of potatoes chopped.
- Get 500 gm of peas.
- Prepare 1 of medium cauliflower chopped.
- Get 2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 25 gm of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 300 gm of oil.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of punch foran.
- Use 1/2 litre of water.
Steps to make Rohu cauliflower curry:
- Wash the fish and mix little masala and keep others for later….
- Then fry the fishes…till golden brown…then fry the potatoes, cauliflower and peas….
- Then heat the oil in a kadhai and add the punch foran… When it starts to flitter…then add the left over masala….
- Cook for some time then add the fried potatoes, cauliflower and peas and mix then add fried water cook for a while then add the fish and cook for five minutes on medium flame….
- Cover the lid…when the water starts boiling add the chopped tomatoes and chopped coriander…cover the lid and cook it for a while….
- Tasty fish is ready….
If you find this Rohu cauliflower curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.