Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey chilli chicken with curry noodles recipe. You can have honey chilli chicken with curry noodles using 36 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles:
- Get of For the chicken.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Prepare Splash of soy sauce.
- Provide 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Provide of For the sauce.
- Use Splash of sesame oil.
- Take 4 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketjap Manis or soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 5 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 10 g of chopped ginger.
- Get 1/2 of chopped red chilli.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice and 1/2 lemon zest.
- Prepare Handful of chopped fresh coriander.
- Provide 100 g of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 of carrot peeled and cut into matchsticks.
- Get 1/2 bunch of scallions.
- Get 1/2 of onion finely sliced.
- Use of For the curry noodles.
- Provide Splash of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- Take Splash of soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 of thinly sliced onion.
- Provide 4 portions of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles:
- Preheat fryer to 180 degrees. Place chicken in a bowl, add splash soy sauce then flour and cornflour and coat well until fully covered. Place chicken strips in fryer approximately six at a time. They only take 1-2 mins. Place cooked chicken in 100 degrees oven until all batches cooked..
- For the sauce, add cornflour, water, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and honey to a bowl and mix well. Add lemon juice and lemon zest. Heat pan and add sesame oil, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir fry for 1-2 mins then add onions and carrots and then the honey chilli sauce for another 1-2 mins. If sauce thickens too much, add a little water to the pan..
- Add chicken strips to sauce and mix well. Add cashew nuts, scallions and coriander and toss for 1-2 minutes..
- For the noodles, add cornflour to the stock mixture, mix well and set aside. Heat oil in pan then add garlic, sugar and all the spices and cook for few minutes without burning spices. Add a little stock if needed. Add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes then add the stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 20 minutes and season with a little soy sauce..
- In another pan, boil the noodles as per pack instructions then drain them and toss in the curry and onion. Serve portion of curry noodles topped with honey chilli chicken..
If you find this Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.