Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. To cook egg curry you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg curry:
- You need 6 of Boiled Eggs -.
- Prepare -2 of Chopped onions.
- You need 1 bowl of Tomato puree -.
- Use 1spoon of Ginger garlic paste -.
- Get 1/2 spoon of Turmeric -.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Red chilli powder -.
- You need 1 spoon of Salt -.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Mustard Oil -.
- Provide 1 inch piece of Cinnamon -.
- Get 1/2 spoon of Coriander powder -.
- Use 1/4spoon of Cumin seeds -.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of Hing -.
- Use 1/2 spoon of Garam masala-.
- Get 10-12 piece of Cashew.
- Take -2tablespoon of Malai/cream.
Instructions to make Egg curry:
- Take a pan and boil eggs.
- Take another pan. Add oil, cumin seeds, cinnamon and onions..
- Cook it till golden brown. Add tomato puree in it. Then add salt, coriander powder, red chilli, turmeric and cook well..
- Add green chilli, cashews and transfer the material into grinder and grind..
- Open the lid of jar add 3-4spoons of water and again grind..
- Transfer the material into pan and add cream in it. Stir and add coriander powder and garam masala. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add eggs in it and cook for 5 minutes..
- Egg curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Egg curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.