Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for VEG EGG / EGGLESS EGG CURRY recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect VEG EGG / EGGLESS EGG CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to VEG EGG / EGGLESS EGG CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg egg / eggless egg curry recipe. You can cook veg egg / eggless egg curry using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook VEG EGG / EGGLESS EGG CURRY:
- Prepare 2 boiled of Potatoes -.
- Prepare 200 gms of Paneer.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Haldi.
- Provide 3 of Onions.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 3-4 of Cashew nuts.
- Use 2 teaspoon of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Use as needed of Oil to fry.
Instructions to make VEG EGG / EGGLESS EGG CURRY:
- For Onion, cashew and tomato paste Heat 2 tsp oil / butter in a pan. Then add the roughly chopped 1 onion, tomatoes and cashews and fry them until onions and tomatoes softens. once tomatoes and onions are cooked, let it cool down. Then grind them and make smooth paste..
- Grate and mash Paneer finely. In 1/3 of paneer, add haldi and knead it properly. Make small ball of it..
- In rest of the paneer, add grated boiled potatoes, finely chopped green chilli, corn flour and salt. Knead it properly..
- Take a ball of ready mixture and press it with your hands like a roti and add ball of yellow paneer in it. Shape it like an egg and then roll it over corn flour and keep aside. Make all the eggs like this and keep aside..
- Now take a heavy bottom pan and deep fry till they turn golden in colour. Fry all the eggs in the same procedure..
- In pan, add oil and then add onions. Let onions cook. Then add ginger garlic paste. Simmer it for 2-3mins..
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and cook it for 2-3mins..
- Then add ready paste in it. Stir it well and stir fry it till it leaves the corner..
- Now add coriander powder and freshly cut coriander leaves in it and mix well. Now add 1 cup of water, cover it with a lid and keep it on a low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now add fried eggs and let it cook for 5mins.
- Take out the gravy and cooked eggs in a bowl and then place the half cut eggs on it. Your Veg Egg Curry is ready to eat!.
If you find this VEG EGG / EGGLESS EGG CURRY recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.