Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable curry recipe. To cook mixed vegetable curry you need 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed vegetable curry:
- Provide 1 cup of potato.
- Use 1 cup of carrot.
- Use 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Provide 1 cup of beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 3-4 of Tomato puree ( tomatoes).
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Provide 1/2 of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as required of Little Cashew paste.
- Provide 3 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 cup of Water.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
Steps to make Mixed vegetable curry:
- First roughly wash and chop all veggies, thoroughly.In a large vessel keep water to boil and add salt..
- Now add potato,carrot and beans.Allow it to boil..
- After few minutes add cauliflower and green peas.As cauliflower get cooked soon..
- Boil till veggies gets cooked 80%.And transfer to another bowl containing cold water.so that veegies color retains..
- Now in a pan add oil, jeera and green chillies.Give a quick stir..
- Next add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.Fry till onions get translucent..
- Next add tomato puree.And cook for a minute..
- Now add dry powders like chilli powder,coriander powder, jeera powder,salt and turmeric. Mix well and cook till oil get separated..
- Now add cashew paste.This paste enhances the taste of gravy.(I soaked few cashews in warm water for sometime and grinded it to fine paste). Mix well..
- Now add 1 cup of water.adjust the consistency and cover and allow it to boil..
- Add garam masala and cooked veggies.Mix well.Adjust salt.cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.So that veggies blend well with the gravy..
- Finally add coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, poori..
If you find this Mixed vegetable curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.