Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaju Gathiya Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju Gathiya Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju gathiya curry recipe. You can have kaju gathiya curry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kaju Gathiya Curry:
- Use 1 cup of Kaju (Cashew nuts).
- Take 100 gms of Ghatiya.
- Use 2 of med finely chopped Onions.
- Use 2 of med finely Tomatoes.
- You need 6 of finely chopped Garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of Green chili & ginger paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander – Cumin powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- Use of For tempering.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide as needed of Mustard seeds.
- Provide As needed of Cumin seeds.
- Use Pinch of Asafoetida/Hing.
- Get of For Garnishing.
- You need Handful of finely chopped Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Kaju Gathiya Curry:
- Take a Kadai heat ghee and add cashews. Roast the Cashews on low flame till it's golden brown in color..
- Remove the cashews and in the same ghee add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, let it splutter. Now add a pinch of Asafoetida or hing..
- Add onion to the ghee and saute till it turns translucent, now add garlic and cook till the raw smell disappears..
- Now add the tomatoes and cook till its turned soft and mushy. Mash it slightly with the help of a spatula. Now add all the spices and give it a nice mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add some water to the mixture and let it simmer for 2 minutes. Now add the roasted cashews and mix..
- Add gathiya and give a mix. Do not overmix else the gathiya will break. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve immediately as gathiya will absorb the gravy quickly. Add water if required..
- You can skip adding gathiya to the gravy earlier and add it while serving..
If you find this Kaju Gathiya Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.