Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaju Curry in a Red Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju Curry in a Red Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju curry in a red gravy recipe. To make kaju curry in a red gravy you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju Curry in a Red Gravy:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of ghee.
- Use 1.5 Cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 3-4 of Dry red chillies.
- Use 2 of Medium sized chopped onions.
- Prepare 3 of Medium sized chopped tomatoes.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 Inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of Green cardamoms.
- Take 3 of Cloves.
- Use 1 Inch of cinnamon.
- Get 1 Tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of fennel seed powder.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 Tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1.5 Tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need As required of Chopped coriander for garnishing.
Steps to make Kaju Curry in a Red Gravy:
- Let’s take ghee in a pan and add half cup cashew nut and fry them until golden brown. Now add 3-4 dry red chilli and fry it as well for the flavour of red chilli..
- Now add chopped onion, tomato, garlic, Ginger and cooked them until tomato and onion are soft. Let it cool down, transfer into a grinder and make a fine paste. You can add 100 ml water if you feel so. Keep this paste aside..
- Now take 1 tsp ghee in a pan and add green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon stick and sauté for a while. Now add 1 cup cashew nuts and fry them until golden brown. Then add red chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel powder and sauté for a minute..
- Now add the prepared paste in it, add salt as per your taste and cook it for 7-8 mins or until gravy leaves sides of the pan. Now add 200 ml hot water to adjust the consistency and give it a boil then add kasuri methi, garam Masala and mix it well. Now it’s time to add the fresh cream, fresh coriander and again mix it well. Now Kaju curry is ready and serve it hot garnishing with fresh cream..
If you find this Kaju Curry in a Red Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.