Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju curry & beetroot juice recipe. You can have kaju curry & beetroot juice using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice:
- Get 1 of Beetroot.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Use 4-5 strings of Mint.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get of For Kaju Curry…
- You need 100 gm + 50 gm of Cashew.
- Provide ,50 gm of Magajtari seeds.
- Get 3 tbsp of cream,.
- Take 50 ml of milk.
- Provide as required of Puree of three tomatoes.
- Provide as required of Puree of 4 Onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp, of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1tsp of ,salt.
- You need 3-4 of Cardamom,.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon Tukda,.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste..
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
Steps to make Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice:
- For Beetroot Soup….chopped Beetroot carrots and tomato..
- Take it in a cooker and add 2 cup of water. Boiled it and take 2 cities of cooker..
- After 15 minutes open the cooker and crush it with handymixie…add salt to taste,1 tbsp lemon juice and filter it….
- Let's prepare main course sabji….Kaju Curry..for that make puree of tomatoes and onions separately…
- Take butter in a pan and saute 150 gm cashew in it for 1 minute only… Then crush it in a mixie to make a fine powder..add 50 ml milk and make fine paste…
- Now take oil in a pan and add long,cardamom and pinch of jeera…then add ginger garlic paste and saute it for 1 or 2 minutes..
- Add onion puree in it and saute it till its cooked. Then add tomato puree and saute it for 5 minutes.Add turmeric powder to it…cook it well till the oil release itself.
- Then add cashew paste in it. Add salt to taste. Also add Red chilli powder, kasuri methi and Garam masala in it..
- Now add 150 ml water to it and cook for.10 minutes. Add fried cashew in it and stir it well for 5 minutes…off the flame and kaju curry is ready.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped coriander and cashew pieces. Also add cream to garnish it…
If you find this Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.