Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic curry recipe. You can cook garlic curry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Curry:
- Use 1.5 bowl of curd.
- You need 10-15 of curry leaves.
- Take 3/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt (according to your taste).
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need As required of Water.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic clove (chhoped).
Instructions to make Garlic Curry:
- Take curd and whisk well now add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt now mix well after mixing well add water now put this bhagona on flame. Keep stirring till one boil..
- Now keep flame low and leave it for 15 – 20 mins, after 20 mins, check and stir add more water and again leave it for 10 mins after 10 mins make chhownk keep one small pan on flame add oil, mustard seeds, garlic and curry leaves now add this in curry leaves and mix well. You garlic curry is ready..
If you find this Garlic Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.