Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer In Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer In Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer in green curry recipe. You can have paneer in green curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer In Green Curry:
- Take 250 gms of paneer cubes.
- Provide 10-12 of cashew nuts soaked in water.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander leaves paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 8-10 of black pepper whole.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- Take 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1-2 tsp of sugar.
- You need As requried of Oil and salt.
Steps to make Paneer In Green Curry:
- In a mixer jar make a paste of cashew nut. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the paneer pieces until golden in colour..
- Take a bowl put curd, coriander paste, ginger paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seed, black pepper corn, cloves and bay leaves. Fry for few second. Add yoghurt mixture. Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add cashew nut paste. Cook for two minutes. When the gravy thickens add one cup water. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Add salt and sugar. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Now add paneer cubes. Cover with a lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Now switch the flame off. Garnish with fried paneer..
If you find this Paneer In Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.