Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom capcicum curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom capcicum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom capcicum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom capcicum curry recipe. To cook mushroom capcicum curry you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom capcicum curry:
- Take 200 grms of Mushroom :.
- Prepare 2 of Onion :.
- Provide 1 of Tomato:.
- Provide 1 of Capcicum :.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sweet corn:.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder:.
- Prepare 1teaspoon of Aachi curry masala powder :.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala:.
- Take of For grinding.
- Take 5 cloves of Garlic:.
- Get 1/2 inch of Ginger :.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Coconut:.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Jeera :.
- Use 10 of Cashew:.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillis:.
- You need 2 of Lavanga :.
- Take 1/2 inch of Cinnamon:.
Instructions to make Mushroom capcicum curry:
- First grind all the grinding items…. Tn fry in mushrooms and keep is aside.
- Tn in a kadai add oil, jeera, onion, capcicum (fry till it get cooked).
- Tn add the grinding items and spices fry till it get cooked and oil seperates.
- Tn add the mushroom and requires water… (Boil for two minutes).
- Tn your mushroom curry is ready.
If you find this Mushroom capcicum curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.