Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) recipe. You can cook chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- Use 1 pc of Whole Chicken Leg (bone in).
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1.5 litres of Water (or as needed).
- Get of Dun Ji Tang herbs;.
- Use 6 g of Astragalus Root (Bei Chi 北芪).
- Take 15 g of Codonopsis (Dang Shen 党参).
- You need 11 g of Chinese Yam (Huai Shan 淮山).
- Get 23 g of Solomon's Seal (Yu Zhu 玉竹).
- You need 23 g of Wolfberries (Goji Zi 枸杞子).
- Provide of Optional.
- Take 20 g of Red Dates.
- Prepare 20 g of Dried Longan.
Instructions to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- CHICKEN; rinse the chicken. Dry the chicken with kitchen towels and then salt it. Let it sit for 30 minutes..
- STEW; In a pot, place in all the Herbs as well as Water and chicken. Bring it to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer. REMOVE any scum from the surface and let the soup cook for 1 hour or until the liquid has been reduced by half..
- SERVE; turn off the heat, remove the chicken and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then, chop the chicken into serving size. Taste the soup to see if it needs to be seasoned. Serve in a bowl..
If you find this Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.