Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. To make chicken gnocchi soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- You need 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped vegetables (onions, celery, carrots).
- Get 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp water.
- Take 2 (12 oz) of cans evaporated milk.
- Take 2 (1 lb) of packages of mini potato gnocchi.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 5 oz of fresh baby spinach.
Instructions to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Place chicken, vegetables, basil, italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, salt, and broth in a crock pot on high 4-5 hours, on low for 6-8 hours..
- Shred the chicken, add cornstarch mixture, evaporated milk, and Gnocchi. Stir and replace cover..
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry untill crispy. drain bacon grease from pan leaving about 2 tsp, saute minced garlic, and spinach until wilted. Add to Crock-Pot..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
If you find this Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.