Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable curry recipe. You can have mixed vegetable curry using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed vegetable curry:
- Get 1 cup of potato.
- Use 1 cup of carrot.
- Provide 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Take 1 cup of beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 2 of slit green chillies.
- Take 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 3-4 of Tomato puree ( tomatoes).
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Use 1/2 of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as required of Little Cashew paste.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Mixed vegetable curry:
- First roughly wash and chop all veggies, thoroughly.In a large vessel keep water to boil and add salt..
- Now add potato,carrot and beans.Allow it to boil..
- After few minutes add cauliflower and green peas.As cauliflower get cooked soon..
- Boil till veggies gets cooked 80%.And transfer to another bowl containing cold water.so that veegies color retains..
- Now in a pan add oil, jeera and green chillies.Give a quick stir..
- Next add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.Fry till onions get translucent..
- Next add tomato puree.And cook for a minute..
- Now add dry powders like chilli powder,coriander powder, jeera powder,salt and turmeric. Mix well and cook till oil get separated..
- Now add cashew paste.This paste enhances the taste of gravy.(I soaked few cashews in warm water for sometime and grinded it to fine paste). Mix well..
- Now add 1 cup of water.adjust the consistency and cover and allow it to boil..
- Add garam masala and cooked veggies.Mix well.Adjust salt.cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.So that veggies blend well with the gravy..
- Finally add coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, poori..
If you find this Mixed vegetable curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.