Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Charred Sweet Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Charred Sweet Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to charred sweet potato curry recipe. You can cook charred sweet potato curry using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Charred Sweet Potato Curry:
- Take 1 of sweet potato, peeled, and sliced into 3rds lengthways,.
- Use 1/2 of an onion, chopped,.
- Take 1 handful of baby leaf spinach,.
- You need 70 g of closed cap mushrooms, sliced finely,.
- Get 20 g of cashew nuts,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tikka curry paste,.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of pureé tomato paste,.
- Use 1 pinch of red chilli flakes, (to personal taste),.
- Use 4 g of fresh ginger, chopped finely,.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of granulated stevia sweetener,.
- You need 1 dash of milk,.
- Prepare 200 ml of water,.
- Get of Coconut Frylight spray,.
- Prepare of Salt to season.
- Prepare of Serving suggestions:.
- Use 125 g of basmati & wild rice blend,.
- Get of Pak choi or tender stem brocolli.
- Get of To garnish (optional):.
- Get of Freshly chopped coriander.
- Use of Equipment needed:.
- Get 1 of microwave.
Steps to make Charred Sweet Potato Curry:
- Microwave the sweet potato segments until fork tender. Set aside to cool on some kitchen towel. Heat up a medium saucepan over a medium to high heat and spray in some coconut oil. Add the onions and begin to fry them. Turn the heat down to medium. Next add in the mushrooms. Fry for a further minute or two..
- Add the curry paste and the tomato paste plus the fresh ginger, stir through to coat the onions and mushrooms until fragrant then add 200ml water. Bring to a simmer. Add a pinch of chilli flakes to taste depending on how much heat you want, then add the garlic granules, and Stevia sweetener. Stir. Turn down the heat to low..
- Heat up a frying pan over a medium heat and spray in some coconut oil. Once hot and sizzling add in the pieces of sweet potato and fry until slightly charred black on each side. Turn off the hob and leave the pan on it to stay warm..
- Returning to the curry sauce, add in a handful of spinach and wilt it down. Add the cashews, stir through the sauce until coated then remove the pan from the heat. Add a dash of milk and stir until the sauce lightens and becomes more orange. The sauce should have reduced down and thickened slightly by now..
- Serve up by first spooning some sauce onto the plate, then piling up the chunks of charred sweet potato, spoon over the remaining curry and garnish with coriander. Eat with your choice of sides and enjoy! :).
If you find this Charred Sweet Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.