Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka curry-rice recipe. To make chicken tikka curry-rice you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice:
- You need 2 Cups of Basmathi Rice.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Ghee.
- You need 2 of Cardomom green.
- You need 500 Grams of Chicken Boneless chopped fine.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare To Taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of chilly powder.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of cumin Powder.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- Get 250 Millilitres of cream Amul.
- Use 1/2 Cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of onion big chopped.
- Take 1/2 Cup of chopped corriender leaves.
- Provide 1 Pinch of tandoori food colour.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of cooking oil.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Take 1 of cinamon stick.
Steps to make Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice:
- Marinate chicken in ginger,garlic,salt,pepper,coriander leaves, lime juice, 1 tsp of oil and colour for one hour..
- Warm sauce pan, add oil, onion saute, then add chilly powder, tomato puree, stir in the marinated chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes. Check salt, add beaten cream and simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Cook Rice with ghee and spices. To serve pour 1/2 cup of the tikka curry in plate and 1 cup of rice as shown in the picture.
If you find this Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.