Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Raw Banana Kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw Banana Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Banana Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana kofta curry recipe. You can cook raw banana kofta curry using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Banana Kofta curry:
- Get 2 of Boiled mashed Bananas.
- Use 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Besan.
- Prepare of Salt As per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 2 tsp of Red Kashmiri mirch powder.
- Get 1 of Green Chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- Take 2 tsp of All in one Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Kasoori methi.
- Provide 4 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Get 50 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled Potato.
- Prepare of Oil- for deep fry.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Heeng.
- Take 1 tbsp of Malai.
Steps to make Raw Banana Kofta curry:
- Boil banana in cooker. Peel it and mash it..
- Add grated one boiled Potato, Paneer, ajwayen, one grated garlic, ginger half tspn.salt,chaat masala,dhaniya powder..
- Mix fine. Add rosted besan and heeng mix well and keep side for 20 minutes..
- Take oil on palm and make kofta balls. Fry on medium flame..
- Take kadai put one tbspn.oil crackle Jeera add ginger garlic paste add onion saute till light brown add heeng and other masale.add some rosted..
- Add tomato puree saute till then leave the oil. Add Malai saute it. Add boiled water on high flame after one boil leave for 10 minutes on low flame..
- After cool the kofta add in gravy cover them after 3-4 boil for 10 minutes. Put fresh coriander. Yummy banana curry kofta is ready to eat..
- Thank you Cookpad..
If you find this Raw Banana Kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.