Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gujarati khaman dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gujarati khaman dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gujarati khaman dhokla recipe. To cook gujarati khaman dhokla you need 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gujarati khaman dhokla:
- Take 1 of & 1/2 cup besan.
- Provide 3 tbsp of rava.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use Pinch of hing.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- Get of as required Water to make smooth batter.
- Get of For tempering-.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Get Pinch of hing.
- You need leaves of Few Curry.
- Get 2 of slit chillies.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Gujarati khaman dhokla:
- Take a mixing bowl add 1 & 1/2 cup besan and 3 tbsp rava.
- Add 01 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp haldi and pinch of hing.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp oil.
- Add water as required and make smooth batter without lumps. Check below picture for consistency.
- Add 01 glass water to the pressure cooker and preheat cooker for 10 mins.
- Lets grease container by the time..
- Add 1/4 tsp eno, little water on it and mix well. Pour batter immediately into greased container..
- Put the container in pre heated cooker and close without whistle for 20-25min.
- After 25min open lid and take out container and check by inserting toothpick or knife for doneness. If it comes out clean means its perfectly cooked..
- Lets make tempering for dhokla now.
- Take a pan add 02 tsp oil and 01 tsp mustard. Let it crackle.
- Add pinch of hing, curry leaves, 01 tbsp sugar.
- 01 tsp lemon juice, 1/4 tsp salt and 02 slit chillies.
- Now add1/4 cup water and bring to boil..
- Cut dhokla in which ever shape you want and pour tempering over it..
- Wait for 05min so that tempering gets soaked completely and then serve..
If you find this Gujarati khaman dhokla recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.