Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & white bean soup recipe. You can cook sweet potato & white bean soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup:
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes; peeled & small dice.
- Prepare 1 of tomato bouillon cube.
- Prepare 15.5 oz of cannellini beans.
- Use 1 lb of fresh green beans; trimmed & cut in fourths.
- Get 1 of large yellow onion; medium dice.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Use 8 C of vegetable stock.
- Get 1 t of white pepper.
- Take 1 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 bundle of parsley; minced.
- Prepare as needed of olive oil.
- You need as needed of kosher salt.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup:
- Bring vegetable stock to a simmer in a seperate sauce pot..
- Heat a stock pot with olive oil. Add sweet potatoes and onions with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until potatoes begin to caramelize, about 6 minutes..
- Add green beans and tomato bouillon. Stir and break down bouillon cube with a wooden spoon. Cook 2 minutes. Add more olive oil if necessary..
- Turn heat to high. Add garlic, pepper flakes, white pepper, and beans. Stir. Cook 1 minute..
- Add vegetable stock to stock pot. Stir. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 10-15 minutes or until sweet potatoes and green beans are tender. Adjust seasoning..
- Variations; Coconut, kale, spinach, ginger, carrot, celery, lime, lemon, chiles, eggplant, leeks, ramps, jalapeños, paprika, habanero, serrano, ancho chile, dried parsely, cilantro, scallions, coriander seed, curry, cumin, thyme, dill, beets, basil, bell pepper, black beans, asparagus, fennel, lentils, chickpeas, oregano, parsnip, butternut squash, acorn squash, lemon thyme, marjoram, mint, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, black pepper, pumpkin, sumac, pumpkin, rosemary, sage, rosemary, brown rice, shallots, turmeric, balsamic, red wine vinegar, sherry, rice wine vinegar, roasted garlic, bourbon, rum extract, vegetable bouillon, chicken stock, turkey stock, turkey legs, butter, cauliflower, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, wild rice, poblano, red onion, pearl onion, Vidalia onion, mushrooms, bacon, pancetta,.
If you find this Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.