Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red curry squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red curry squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry squash soup recipe. To make red curry squash soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red curry squash soup:
- You need 2 of red curry squash, seeded, peeled and cut into 1" cubes.
- Take 1 of small red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, thinly minced.
- Get 1 of thumb of ginger, grated.
- You need 1 can of light coconut milk.
- Take 1 can of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of concentrate chicken broth (I've used Bovril brand).
- Provide to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Red curry squash soup:
- In a large bowl, add the squash cubes, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix well and display on cooking sheet. Cook in preheated oven at 400° till tender (approx 20min)..
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive in a pot at mid-high. Add in the onion and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add in the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add the ginger and cook for another minute. Then turn off the heat..
- Add in the pot the cooked squash cubes, the coconut milk and the red curry paste. Mash together with hand blender till smooth. Add water little by little while still using the hand blender till desired consistency..
- Correct the seasoning if needed and reheat 5 minutes at med-low heat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Red curry squash soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.