Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Donna' beef stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Donna' beef stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Donna' beef stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to donna' beef stroganoff recipe. You can cook donna' beef stroganoff using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Donna' beef stroganoff:
- Take of egg Noodles sirloin steak onion mushrooms beef bulion Worcester shire dijon mustard cooking wine salt pepper garlic sour cream.
- Get 1 packages of Egg Noodles.
- Use 1 lb of sirloin steak / cut in strips.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Use 3 1/2 cup of mushroom chop half slice the rest.
- Provide 5 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 can of beef bulion.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
Steps to make Donna' beef stroganoff:
- Season steak stripes with salt , pepper & garlic . To taste.
- Med high heat & LG skillet. Heat 1tbs olive oil and brown steak stripes. Set to the side.
- Saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms in 2tbs of olive oil for about 6mins.
- Combine saute onions & mushrooms to meat then add beef bulion & mushroom soup. Bring to boil, reduce heat to med low 15mins. Let rest about 5min.
- Prepare egg Noodles by package detection on package.
- Add sour cream and serve.
If you find this Donna' beef stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.