Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Baby Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Baby Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Baby Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baby potato curry recipe. To cook spicy baby potato curry you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Baby Potato Curry:
- Take 10 of baby potatoes (boiled).
- Get 2 of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- Take 2 inch of chopped Chilli ginger.
- Use 2-4 of . garlic cloves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 pinch of hing.
- Take leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare of For tempering :.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Spicy Baby Potato Curry:
- Grind tomato, green chilli, ginger and garlic. Make a fine paste.
- Marinate the baby potatoes with turmeric powder and salt. Heat oil and fry the baby potatoes for few minutes. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- In the same Kadai. Add little oil. Fry chopped onion till it become light brown in color..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and cumin powder. Mix…..it properly..
- Add 2 tbsp curd. Mix….it well..
- Add fried potatoes. Saute it for few minutes. Add water as needed..
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Add garam masala. Cook for few minutes. At last add curry leaves in the curry. The flavors will be there. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Masala baby potatoes curry is Ready to serve…..with hot…pooris.
If you find this Spicy Baby Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.