Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese stuffed pecan twirls recipe. You can have cream cheese stuffed pecan twirls using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls:
- You need 1 of loaf frozen bread dough.
- Use 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Use 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar or granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of pecans, chopped or finely grated in food processor.
- Get 2 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Provide 1 box of powdered sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Thaw frozen bread dough until soft enough to roll out to a rectangle shape..
- Spread enough melted butter over dough to cover all except about an inch from edges..
- Mix cinnamon and sugar (brown or granulated). Sprinkle evenly over butter in same manner keeping about 1 inch from sides..
- I like a lot of filling so you can use as much as you like. Sprinkle pecans over sugar and cinnamon mixture..
- In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy..
- Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture all over the top of layers. It will spread as it cooks to fill up spaces..
- Starting with long edge, roll up tightly in a jelly roll fashion, getting as tight as possible until you get to other edge on opposite side..
- Pinch edges securely so the seam is completely sealed..
- I do this 2 ways. 1… I cut my log into about 2 inch sections like cinnamon rolls and place on lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Or I also just put the whole log, seam side down in a baking dish then slice after cooking. Either way is fine..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place until doubled in size..
- Bake at 350 until lightly browned but not over cooked, in my oven its about 20-25 minutes. The center should be gooey but dough be cooked..
- With remaining melted butter, spoon over hot twirls to evenly coat. Spread remaining cream cheese over twirls if desired. Sprinkle with more pecans..
- Serve hot or warm. If reheating, cover with foil and at 200°F just warm enough to heat through..
If you find this Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.