Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s calzone recipe. To cook whosayna’s calzone you only need 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Calzone:
- Use of Dough:.
- Take 2 cups of Maida @250gms (All Purpose Flour).
- Get 1 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Milk Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Get of Sauce:.
- Get 4 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use 1 of Red chilli (Habanero) or Chilli sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano and little Thyme or Basil.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Use 1/4 kg of Chicken Boneless cubes, Prawns or Fillet cubes (pan fried in little oil, with garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder).
- Get 1 cup of Veggies of your choice (i use capsicum, french beans, sweetcorns, onions, mushrooms and olives).
- Take 1 cup of Mozarella cheese (grated).
Steps to make Whosayna’s Calzone:
- Dough: Mix dry ingredients well then bind soft dough with warm water, and let rise till double the size. Punch back, and knead make 8-9 balls, roll them in puris of roti thickness, on each put a tbsp of sauce from the center to jus before one end (meaning on semi circle leaving edges). Scoop veggies, meat prepared, (slices of sausages if using) and top up with mozarella cheese. Bring the other half of roti towards filling and seal the edges to get a half moon,.
- Make sure edges are sealed well can do pinch and press or dab the edges with fork, make 2-3 slits on top of calzone. Brush with either beaten egg or olive oil, sprinkle marjoram. Lay them in greased tray then bake in oven on 200°C to pinkish brown colour. Sauce: Blend all accept oregano with 1/4 cup of water, add herbs and keep on boil till it's fine paste. Remove and let it cool..
If you find this Whosayna’s Calzone recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.